Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Elemental and Wind Elemental
Yukionna does not trigger Ice Sheets when walking along them. This stops her from being able to kill her opponent dead if she somehow gets frostbite.

Wind Elemental gets a high damage move, and can trigger traps (deserved), but reflects wind damage. Which makes it a fantastic option to just throw out and forget. If they get hit by a wind AoE, it shifts momentum from you in a way that's never recoverable.

Fire Elemental gets a high damage move and can trigger cinder tiles to reflect the damage back to the person that made them. Making their best damaging option against a cinder build "I spend 7 momentum to run around in cinder tiles to kill you with zero recourse."

Wind Elemental should get the Floating tag so it can't trigger ground tiles.

Fire elemental should either get the floating tag, or simply not trigger Cinder Tiles.

Or just. Both of them don't reflect common damage types, same for Yukionna, and it being changed to immunity. Summoners been eating 2 damn good.
Yeah, that'd be good. Nobody wants to lose to that kinda cheese. I mean it's already hard enough to play something like a verglas into yukionna...
Yeah, and it buffs them a bit on top of it, which is a little welcome for mobs intended to be made for summoning rather than be used for their passives.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I am once again asking for these two elementals to shrimply not trigger field tiles, or to have Flight like avian races do and not trigger field tiles whatsoever.

Please.
I'm rather fond of having youkai that are actually half-decent as summons, even for niche matchup usage.

Just kill the elemental, nerd.
(06-28-2024, 03:55 AM)Entropy Wrote: I'm rather fond of having youkai that are actually half-decent as summons, even for niche matchup usage.

Just kill the elemental, nerd.

The main thing putting them into the crosshairs is the ability to react to a large number of cinders and throw out an elemental that can rack up a very large amount of damage by just moving through them, its less about Wind Elemental's matchup into Gust Trap, though the same could be said about Firefox install vs cinders, at least there is 2 items in the game that put that strategy into check.

That's the only thing I'll admit is unfair about the reflect damage, is being able to react to tiles that sometimes cannot be helped but be placed down, and if you're being optimal about them, they're also going to last for 8 rounds. Mirrored enchant would change up this a little bit and you may be able to ask people to consider using that, but it's not on Korvara either sadly.