Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.90F Over-encumbered immunity
https://imgur.com/a/CxX99VV

The gif here shows that whilst encumbered, enemies seem to just... Ignore you... And also when aggroed... Do not fully engage, but just seem to not have sight of you. I am using Verglas, Ruler as an Amalgama... I do not have anything I can currently think off that ties to stealth... While this is nice for avoiding combat while encumbered, we both know this isn't normal.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I don't think that's a problem with overencumbered in particular, I was aggroing monsters in lava lake while weighed down by gold bars just yesterday. Overworld enemies just lose the ability to aggro if they get stuck while chasing you and the aggro "times out" despite still being able to see you. This is opposed to where if they lose sight of you normally, they do the little spin in place searching and can still reaggro later.

To fix this, it'd probably take a change of the failsafe, or at least minimize it by making it so click move autopathing doesn't get stuck on dense corners.

Edit: The, not actually attacking you while aggroed and running into you is new though, that's kind of weird. But it's happening to everyone right now, not just while encumbered.