Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twinking rule Needs to be updated
Just was kind of courious and need to point it out in the twinking rules it states that if you remake your char for whatever reason you are able to keep the weapons and gear they previously had if you remake well strangely i had to remake in thoughts of my char save was corrupt or something and let a buddy hold onto my gear so i could remake and get my stuff back however when my friend went to trade me and get my stuff back we cant because of rules of twinking and such it prevents the trade and shows you the forum about twinking rules and it states that you can remake and get the gear you previously had on you before you remade but it contradicts its self i'm morely suggesting that that rule should be removed to avoid further incidents like that like it contradicts its self when people are following that rule
In this case you can get a GM to help you if your friend gives them the items. You can also trade the items back if the character slot and key of your character are the same, which is how most traditional remakes are done (by deleting the character and creating a new one).
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7594#p7594 Wrote:Neus » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:30 am[/url]"]In this case you can get a GM to help you if your friend gives them the items. You can also trade the items back if the character slot and key of your character are the same, which is how most traditional remakes are done (by deleting the character and creating a new one).

See, if you'd told us this sooner, I wouldn't have complained QUITE as vehemently.

I've lost too many rare items by not knowing this since the rule change. >_
*loud burp*
Oh Ranylyn, we both know you would have anyway.

Yes, I'm joking.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=7623#p7623 Wrote:Neus » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 am[/url]"]Oh Ranylyn, we both know you would have anyway.

Yes, I'm joking.

Dev, Dev, Dev, whatever will we do with you? :lol:
*loud burp*