Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optimized Auto-Shops/Shops
After recently deciding to grab an auto-shop, I noticed a few things that could possibly be made a bit more convenient -

Being able to sort the items in your shop, without manually going through and taking out and putting them back in the order you want them. Generally, I'd prefer to have items with larger quantities to sell closer to the top, but in order to do that I'd need to take out /every single item/ I've got stocked currently, and that's usually a big number.

Tabs. I have no idea how difficult this would be, but having items be grouped into tabs or something similar instead of it being on giant list would be pretty helpful for shops that stock multiple if not all kinds of items. Hell, it'd be /amazing/ if there were customizable tabs or just preset ones to stock in the shop- but just some way to organize them so people don't need to scroll down a huge list of items to find what they want. ((And with the recent Trait-tab update, I think it's not too unfeasible to add tabs to shops...))

Mass stocking- being able to add a large number of items that aren't in a stack, such as food. This would make stocking in mass quantities of non-stackable items easier. I'm imagining this will probably be the least-feasible of my suggestions (probably), since I can't really be sure how you'd pull this off. Something like what we have now except being able to select multiple items?

Having some sort of shop history. Being able to tell what's been purchased (doesn't have to say by who), but knowing what out of all your random garbage has been snatched up and for how much can be really useful information.

Lastly, being able to buy larger amounts of time or simply a custom amount of time (probably with a minimum.). It's annoying to have to re-open the buy time window every time I want to add another 2 hours, it's a really petty thing but I feel like it's probably the most realistic suggestion I'd have to make out of all of them. Less clicks the better.

--This is a repost of my old suggestion, I feel like it didn't get the attention it deserved (which is to say--none) and I still think auto-shops could use some loving.
All of my yes.
Yes to the Yes
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)