Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking on Cinders
When you are standing on a cinder tile, walking off of it will first trigger the damage from the tile you are standing on. So even if you're not walking into more cinders, you will always take burn damage from walking out of it.
Can't reproduce. All I did was go to a volcano dungeon, end turn on a single cinder tile, and walk away. Didn't trigger the cinders.
I've only encountered this issue when dealing with player-created cinder tiles, such as blazing bright bishop.
All cinder tiles behave the same way so you'll have to test this more thoroughly, because I can't reproduce it.
"Neus" Wrote:All cinder tiles behave the same way so you'll have to test this more thoroughly, because I can't reproduce it.

Beginning turn on a cinder tile: (I obviously took damage from beginning a turn on the cinder tile, this screen cap is just taken after that damage.)
[Image: yPtSiXC.png]

Moving one tile to the right:
[Image: BiZCosb.png]
This seems like it's maybe related to the bug where you try to move and it turns you in another direction before actually moving, since that's the only time I got this to happen (with Fire Jet and Fire Breath anyway).

And I have no idea how to reproduce that one.
I've figured out how to reproduce this.

If you move via double clicking while on a cinder tile, and you aren't facing the direction your movement is going initially, it'll cause you to take the damage of whatever tile you just stepped off of.

If you use the arrow keys to move, this won't happen, as you'll face wherever your movement starts.
This should be corrected.