Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sticker Party: Invite Only
[Image: nuwFRem.png]

Quote:[4:20:04 PM] John: i mean the xs and checkmarks are kinda nice for knowing when you can't use shit but...
[4:20:04 PM] Konnie: What is it?
[4:20:09 PM] John: we really didn't need this
[4:20:21 PM] Konnie: Oh wow.
[4:20:25 PM] Sly: yeah i did like the look better before
[4:20:51 PM] Ard: Oh god what.

[4:26:22 PM] Kei: it's like a three year old found a box full of stickers and just went nuts all over my screen
[4:26:40 PM] Konnie: WEll yeah.
[4:26:46 PM] Konnie: But the U.I wasn't pretty before
[4:26:53 PM] Kei: it's worse now
[4:26:58 PM] Konnie: Not arguing that
[4:28:59 PM] Kei: this looks like a mockup for a suggestion that nobody would want
[4:29:36 PM] Konnie: Have you amde the thread yet?

The icons are way too big, it looks bad to every person I've asked about it, it's bugged when you first open the inventory, it doesn't convey any actual/useful information (other than the checks and Xs, which should not be underneath numbers since that makes them harder to read), and so on.

Take it out or add a toggle.
i never thought i'd see the day where the most painfully brief player says that a brief visual doesn't provide any information

Actually, I can see the meaning behind most of these images. A help button would be useful to point out the meaning of the icons to the player first and foremost.

As for the 'can equip' icons, these can be replaced simply by changing the color of the item's name. People will catch onto 'i can't use this' a lot faster than that image stuck onto the Weapon Power variable.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
The color of the item's name can't be changed.