Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GreenScale Tunic
Okay so. Here's a thing. It works well with evasion and dodgers. It's meant to work flawlessly with it to make people evade better!

Except like. It's Metal Light Armor. So not only does Evasion get halved down to half usefulness, but it also nullifies the ability to use one of Rogue's promos (which is what it seems to work with) alongside dodging stuff from Martial Artist. It says 'scale', so I would assume it could be either Cloth or Metallic in nature, considering we do have snakescale as a 'cloth' item, alongside bits of metal adding a 'dizzying' weave wouldn't be too hindering.

So. Like. Maybe make it Unarmored and Metal, Light Armor and Cloth, or Unarmored and Cloth. Some variation of that is nice.

Now I know what you're gonna say.

"BUT IT'S GONNA WORK WITH VOID VEIL AND EVASION!"

Right now it currently works with only Evasion at half capacity, for an item that literally requires you to dodge (or have evasion) to work properly.
That's.. kind of the trade-off.

It doesn't need to be any better. It's one of the best armors as is.
I honestly don't think this needs any buffs. It's fine as is for me.
(cough still salty at that 1029125912950 FP loss from my multi-shot gun because of a GREEN SCALE TUNIC, cough.)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I do think 'tunic' sounds more like a cloth. Light Cloth sounds fine, since Roughspun Tunic is also Light Cloth. Other than that, seems aight.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=10048#p10048 Wrote:Mivereous » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:31 pm[/url]"]I do think 'tunic' sounds more like a cloth. Light Cloth sounds fine, since Roughspun Tunic is also Light Cloth. Other than that, seems aight.
Yeah, unarmored would probably be to much but I support the clothing idea alone for the fact that we have only the new poncho so far as 10* with cloth material.
I'll take cloth, if nothing else.