Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optional Huggessoa themed super boss
Except most of the things can be dealt with and mostly avoided and I haven't even give it damage numbers. Dreaded earth damage can be split, almost everything except a lich will have more than 175 HP at level 60. And I didn't make it specific to non-youkai or pets so you can summon a youkai right before it goes off and make them tank with you. You can also guard since almost everyone in the game has a shield in their back pocket. Guard order also exists.
Scorn of Huggessao is also meant to wipe since it's an S rank invocation which means you get 5 turns to interrupt it and it wouldn't have the invocation talent.

And if they have a horrible RNG'd character with a bad weapon then maybe. But no, It's definitely not. Acting like Kenseis will do 80 damage in 2 hits, or a Verglas will Rapid Kick for 0 + 10 with ice greaves a kick, or any level 60 doing below 100 damage no matter the class to PVE enemies is what's pretty far fetched.
I didn't give the stats but I'm expecting it to have low res and def like everything else without much crit evade. And enemies in general are very easy to crit. I've literally seen 100% crit chance on most enemies and things like reaper enchant, rockdirt, coral, and weapon parts that give crit are a thing.

I'm not saying the numbers should stay but it's definitely not some out-of-this-world expectation.
I'm sleepy as all hell so I'll skip the paragraphs of explanation for the time being and just give the tl;dr:

HELL NO.

I'll give a more thorough reasoning on why I believe this suggestion deserves that kind of answer when I'm not moments away from sacking.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I really like it, but then again I like fights where it actually feels like one of those tactical rpg's the battle system of this game is based off of so maybe my opinion's biased.
God forbid any fight in this game require some sort of coordination and strategy
But I guess that's asking too much for something optional. -shrug-
Because there's nothing there that's actually difficult in concept and at most it requires simple effort.
I support this, and would have a lot of fun fighting it.