Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burstless Claw
Burst claw doesn't grant the skill "Weapon charge", I believe it should so that players may be able to actually charge the thing, also it does not have a black book to craft it like some of the other 5 stars, could this be added as well?
nah excellion is the fist charge weapon, burst claw is the lighter alternative, that is used more often with the shock collar gimmick
Excel weapons are not so overwhelming anymore due to how defense works, I think this is a fair trade off, do you have any reasonable argument otherwise?

Shock collar will only get it to 2 charges max before the charges expire.
good point spoops

what I meant was that theirs another fist weapon that you can charge normally like other excel weapons

burst claw is an oddball not having its own method of charging, but it also has bonus fire damage on hit.

Burst claw also works with people willing to take another excel weapon aswell, since its lighter than excellion it lessens the bw of it all.
Eh, I don't know about that, the whole reason for Burst Claw being stronger than the other Excel weapons is because it can't charge itself. Though, there's ways to get around that with Shock Collar + Conversion Gloves and you can also equip Accellia to get Charge Weapon. So I think I'd rather leave it as is.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I guess that's true about accelias, you can just equip them to gain the skill, takes up ogata waraji slot about 50% of the time but I don't mind that too much.

As for the black book though, I'd like to be able to craft these, give hem a material.