Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prison Fights
Exactly as in the title

a basic copy of the arena, sans arena badges ( maybe replaced with prison reputation, that would allow you to buy improvised prison weapons, papermache crossbow, shank, ect.) where Prisoners can fight each other for the guards entertainment, and status.

the only available combatants are arena combatants armed with prison weapons, and bandits for group fights.
Interesting one, but I doubt Chaos will accept his perfect guards to allow stuff like that.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
well most if not all the player guards are exemplars, I'm saying the day to day prison guard, the unseen npc that drives the world, some of them would probably gamble on prison fights ( prison guards have always historically had bad guards that have done this, hell it was standard practice in rome, even current prisons have organized fighting.) Also it isn't always guards that run the prison fighting, sometimes its other prisoners or gangs.

Also prison isn't an OOC punishment, infact its not any form of punishment in an RP game, its just part of the RP game. Its a consequence to RP, this just gives people in the prison something to do.

The way the prison is now, with nothing to do inside, is like a week long+ character ban for Roleplaying.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Also prison isn't an OOC punishment, infact its not any form of punishment in an RP game, its just part of the RP game. Its a consequence to RP, this just gives people in the prison something to do.

The way the prison is now, with nothing to do inside, is like a week long+ character ban for Roleplaying.

This is also what I dislike most about the current Prison. I would also maybe like to have some ores to mine or whatever...But god give people something to do in there, since it´s not supposed to be an OOC punishment.
This is actually an idea I've had for Fort Arjav since day one, except it's a thing where you can earn crafting materials for the crafting area.

I just haven't had the time to map it or run the idea by Dev yet.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye