Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evasionless
Evasion currently isn't proccing at a correct % rate. It is far more infrequent than the actual dodge players have. For example, I have seen a rogue NOT get evasion when the enemy has a negative chance to hit them. Often.

A magic gunner with fortune wind was hit with setting sun and turnover and did not get an evasion proc when the attacker had a far negative chance to hit. It's not consistent, but it does not go off as often as it should.
I'd take a guess that it's likely just using your base evade without any buffs applied. I saw this occur with a guy who had 3% hit on me (Once I had used southern wind) and he was still avoiding my evasion a number of times so... I'd just guess it's either flat out ignoring evasion boosters, or is simply not taking them at the actual value they're providing.
I've had 9% hit against somebody and didn't proc Evasion against them twice so its safe to assume Evasion's calc is messed up somewhere.
I made a small change and added debug outputs for evasion procs. Feel free to check those if you notice anything else weird.