Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contract Breaking
Breaking Contracts with Youkai should be more 'disastorous' considering it's an actual contract you form with them. Would be nice if it costed like. 250 murai to do it.
Maybe a temporary debuff for some of them? Or make it random, even? I don't think they would all want money.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
If you contracted for
  • Murai - lose murai equal to Youkai level*5.
  • Stats - debuff the stat you were contracted with by 5 for Youkai level/10, minimum of 2, battles. (I.e., you were contracted by STR, lose 5 STR for X battles.)
  • Item Rarity - they take a random item from your inventory when they leave OR (because people will moan about not knowing how to use a bank) decrease your encumbrance by Youkai level/10 for 24 IC hours.
  • Meeting Another Youkai - the Youkai they were friends with is now sad they are gone, and cannot be summoned/installed for released-Youkai level/15, minimum of 1, battles.

Not sure if I missed any other ways of contract.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I'd rather not. New players who want to change up their contracts shouldn't be punished for doing so, and it's not like you get any sort of advantage from breaking contracts.
I'd argue the only advantage there's to be had from it is culling summoning houses by contracting and releasing the ones you don't want to respawn the places.

Not really much an issue IMO.