Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A book on fans
This book would be for mono elemental fan tomes

2* fans 60/50 scaling +5% to element's spells
4* fans 30/70 scaling +10% to elements spells

this thread exists to rectify how theres a lack of 2* and 4* tomes
Why that rarity specifically?
More options for mutations (people will shut up about verglas because that can make non str scaling fist fans)
More options for rebelled stuff

also the dual fan tomes are 7* excelgraph is 6* we have rank 1* 3* and 5* elemental book tomes
I'll admit that I'd really just love to see instead of +X% to Y spell power...

I'd just love to see +X Elemental Attack. Just leave it as the flat % that it is, have weapons scale off of the elemental attacks and the like rather than the stats themselves (since the stats directly correlate). With WIL being the "general" spell power that gets a few buffs here and there... or just flat out raises other elemental attacks and removes itself from the equation of damage calculation completely--
I've often felt that WIL should act like APT for Elemental ATKs. Every X points in WIL increases all of your Elemental ATKs by 1. What X should be, I can't really say. But so many tomes with alternate scalings leave WIL kind of in the dust.

And let's not forget the utter and complete silliness that is the idea of a mage working out to be physically strong enough to viably use fire magick.

Or that all mechanical FAI is FAI in Mercala, because it mechanically provides Light ATK. That concept is particularly constraining. What if I want to have FAI in Zera, or Huggessoa? Neither of those deities seem prone to providing Light ATK. Huggessoa would almost certainly provide Dark ATK, while Zera would probably provide... a bonus to ~Scaled Weapon ATK~ if anything, being all about conquest and war.
Sounds like something for another topic.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]