Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racial Skill View
Now that Racials aren't as simple as they used to be, knowing what they are offhand isn't as easy, and grabbing the info for anything that isn't in your class board requires jumping into combat.

So can we get back the Racial tab -somewhere-, or an equivalent, so we can view our Racial skills outside of combat?
This would be lovely; probably one of the more overlooked requests for a feature that we've really been needing (especially for characters made pre-GR since the only way currently to tell is if one is usable in-battle or at Race Selection at the Tutorial Phase).

EDIT: Forgot to add +1.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Where would you suggest?
Perhaps in the occult menu on the character screen? Or perhaps through the class board somehow.
My vote is Automatically equipped for 0 slots in the skill list. Made unequippable for obvious reasons.
*loud burp*
My thoughts exactly.

Just make sure they show earlier in the list than everything else.
I rather see them pop up in a menu when you double-click your Racial Icon (which is next to your Classes on the Status Screen).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
+1 for Exxy's method. In fact, some racials that currently need to be equipped should probably be given the 'doesn't cost a skill pool slot and is always equipped, in fact, it never shows up on the class board' treatment. It makes no sense, for example, that a vampire exists who does not know how to Silvermists.