Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fever Failure
I have no idea if this is what always happens, but getting hit with a Fever is so rare it's difficult to test this.

When my Major Stab Wound got infected (during the tick which it'd have gone from untreated 96.777% or whatever to healed), instead the duration of the wound was refreshed, but the level of the wound remained at Major (as far as I could tell on the interface, I didn't go into combat to see if the level changed on the status) and I did not receive a Fever, despite being a race that I'm -pretty sure- isn't immune (Felidae).

So...are Fevers just not working/are infections not working properly? It's hard to say with how difficult it is to test due to the RNG nature of it.
I can confirm, 'any' wounds will always reset when it goes to one-hundred percent without fever or their specific consequences. And Fever is not working at all, because it ends when it begins.

And also, wounds could get a better chance buff, overall. It's pretty hard to test it when it's something that happens once in a blue full moon.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It seems the game was never actually inflicting fevers, because all I found was a comment in the code saying 'try to inflict a fever here'.

Now it will actually do so.