Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrow impacts

.png   ev2.png (Size: 53.5 KB / Downloads: 2,832)

.png   ev1.png (Size: 2.75 KB / Downloads: 2,839)

Elemental badges which, in their description list as counting you as enchanted for ALL skills do not count you as enchanted for arrow skills.

I remember reporting this as a bug and dev say its intended. I however feel that these arrow effects are not good enough to be some magical benefit exclusive to a particular set of class combinations. The very fact you have to equip one of these badges which take an accessory slot and create an elemental weakness is enough payment for these enchantment interactions.
Quote:I however feel that these arrow effects are not good enough to be some magical benefit exclusive to a particular set of class combinations.
[Image: dfe80ee28b.png]

They're plenty good enough, let's not.
But those are what they do from the get go, the talvyd bonus is just 1 tile knockback.
Right, 1 tile knockback while obtaining 1 move from the badge, gaining a shit load of kiting capability no matter what type of archer you're playing, and moving aside from the 1 tile knockback one.

Keep in mind that the Nerhaven enchant increases burn infliction by 50% Which is super good

And then the Ice enchant inflicts frostbite lvl 25 right? Which is already really good, but it also leaves ice tiles, one pulling shot means you immediately eat 4 procs of lvl 25 frostbite being pulled through ice tiles..

The effects of these arrows justify the need for the enchant, it's the primary reason as to why quaking heaven kick and the magnetize on galren related skills are tied only to Galren.
All of the mage spells that have bonus effects that say 'if you're enchanted with Talvyd', etc, require the status to be active. It's not really inconsistent.
The badge says Treated as enchanted for skills

the arrow skill says when you are enchanted.

the badge says you are treated as enchanted

treated as enchanted

enchanted
Then that's an issue of clarity. Which can be fixed. http://imgur.com/4XnDq2b (image html was being stupid)
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
Does he really have to waste his time to put "(does not work with badges)" even though having answered to this thread?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Neus" Wrote:All of the mage spells that have bonus effects that say 'if you're enchanted with Talvyd', etc, require the status to be active. It's not really inconsistent.
The unclear part is the badge text claiming that it 'treats you as enchanted with X for elemental impacts". Probably the simplest solution would just be to change that text to something like "will trigger ELEMENT elemental impacts for certain skills" and give elemental impact skills two variations of the impact icon in their skill description, one describing it as an elemental impact skill, and one clarifying it as an enchant-only impact.
badge should say qualifies for elemental impact