Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Ki Blast to match Dragons [Kadouha buff]
Even after being buffed in it's scalings, Kadouha is still the most underused Monk skill post class update, it's not damaging enough. Can it please rival the other skills, even if barely, with the proposals I'm making?

Quote:Kadouha

Rank 1: 80% Scaled Weapon Attack, 80% Light ATK.
Rank 2: 90% Scaled Weapon Attack, 90% Light ATK.
Rank 3: 100% Scaled Weapon Attack, 100% Light ATK.
Rank 4: 110% Scaled Weapon Attack, 110% Light ATK.
Rank 5: 120% Scaled Weapon Attack, 120% Light ATK.

- Consumes all Ki available.

- Damage is increased by 2% per 1 Ki consumed.

- Has special effects based on how much Ki was consumed.

10 Ki: Explodes on contact, dealing half of its damage to enemies that weren't hit in 5 range. (from 'Explodes when the projectile ends, dealing half of its damage to enemies that weren't hit in 3 range.)
20 Ki: Pierces enemies, instead of being destroyed. (It behaves like Boxer's Nachbeben + Korkenzhier if it goes for multiple enemies in a line.)
30 Ki: Grows in size, ignoring the enemy's Light Resistance. (from Grows in size, hitting a wider area every step.)

As I've stated before, Kadouha is balanced around the 'Consumes all Ki available.' It leaves the Monk wide open, so it should also pack a punch. I'm pretty sure everybody agrees with this. Even if this skill gains a 2-3 round cooldown along the way too. (But it's not necessary in my opinion, thanks to Power Up's own cooldown.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I agree! I don't even need to add anything to this, this is awesome. Cool for Monk's own Finisher move.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
I agree with the suggested change I also feel that the only faith scaling fist whulf should be given a more even split of scaling to make a light attack monk build more synergistic
Kadouha deserves to be good if I sink all of my Ki into it.

The premise of "I will Big Bang Attack you" NEEDS to be more threatening if it has more Ki than a monkey killer.
[Image: unknown.png]