Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art Commissions by Sawrock
Hello. I'm doing art commissions, for payment in Asagorians. How it'lll work is that I'll draw some art on paper in pencil, scan it into my computer, and then show it to you. If you like it so far, then I'll color it digitally, and show you the colors, to which you can ask me to change the colors as needed. After such, the art will be resized to fit SL2's profiles, and given a background. You'll be given the full-size art photoshop file, and the finished product for the profile as well, in the end.

If you ask for a very specific design, I'm willing to draw the art on line up to three times. If you don't like any of the three, then I'm probably not the artist for you, and the commission will end (but I will not charge you Asagorians). If you DO like any of the three, you can pick one, and I'll charge you the Asagorians, and finish/color the art. If you have a concept in mind, but not specifics, I can draw that as well, but only up to two times. Here's the services/prices I specifically offer:

Specific Idea, One Character, Colored: 500 Asagorians
Generic Concept, One Character, Colored: 350 Asagorians
Face Icon Set of Finished Specific Idea Character (up to 10): 150 Asagorians per Face Icon State
Face Icon Set of Finished Generic Concept Character (up to 10): 100 Asagorians per Face Icon State

Here is some examples of the art I draw. Keep this in mind when ordering art.

[Image: zYefM7j.png]

[Image: w51DTGN.png]

[Image: l9b4S7d.png]

To order art, contact me on Discord. I'm Sawrock @1201.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]