Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Discourse
Not really going to bother much with this discussion since I am quite in differnt towards it, but Vampires aren´t THAT badly heal crippled as people make them be.

They just need to use other methods, and one of their strongest method that is also a terribly strong offense since it ignores any sort of defense is never even mentioned in those discussions. Life drain can if build right easily deal 60-70 damage/per use, so you can even double tap that.
On a tanky Vampire this is quite dangerous and I have often seen people not being able to outdamage them when the Vampire litterally only used that.
It´s also a very powerful weapon against other tanks AND dodge people. Sure it needs to build Wil, but honestly just because you choose to not use the healing power they have, doesn´t mean they don´t have it.

Anyway just wanted to toss that out, since it´s always forgotten. Vampires are fine as is for the most part. They have a lot of weaknesses so they are a bit more limited in the way you play them, and in the current Heal party meta probably hard in the disadvantage, but most of those things have workarounds. It´s just tricky. I mean I do sorta like having them being strong against people who don´t know they are Vampires and aren´t prepared, makes it a wise decision to keep it a secret like they are supposed to do.

Anyway, I am indiffernt towards the topic.
Holy Quickdraws.

You go to your possessed vampiric GF during intercourse and pop pop pop. Outdamaged by the gangsta. (this is an inside joke)

But eh, they're in an 'okay' spot with the current insane drawbacks, and those are where we all should glare upon (but also gives people a reason to 'not' go Vampire like it's the coolest thing on the block). To be honest, I'd want to check on other races. Like you know. ZERANS. CORRUPTED. HUMANS. MECHANATIONS. They really need better interactions with SAN (aside the two latter, which would be new racials but that's probably in Dev's mind already. Probably!).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]