Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip
For what feels like over a year now(It's almost been that long, the 2 round cd was implemented February 20th 2017) , the implemented cooldown on Skip does not function if you use it off the MENU.

It only works if you select it from the HOTBAR.

Edit: I got the order of what worked/didn't mixed up, my bad.
Details please?
To clarify, when you drag Skip to one of the battle hotkeys and use it from there, it'll use the cooldown that it was granted back then.

But if you choose it from the Battle Menu, rather than the hotkeys, it will not get the 2 round CD.

In my honest opinion... while unintended, I don't think this should get a cooldown, as it could bring rather unpleasant situations in the realm of PVP. Balance issues mostly. Even though this is a bug report and not a balance fu, I feel the need to bring that up. But if you feel that it should get its thread, I'm willing to make one.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
We've been already through this, and we all wanted the cooldown removed if you read back that thread.

So that's the bug. "Hotbar Skip behaves differently from menu Skip.", and this may be linked to that old bug involving reboot and sub-weapon attack macros.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This has been corrected.