Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raid Bugs.
Ghost Butler

It's still possible to talk/click the butler during raids, he just becomes invisible and non-dense, which makes it possible to cover his sprite.
[Image: butler.png]

Multitasking

Its possible to fish and repair at the same time, which can lead to the ellipsis emoticon to stay there, floating mid-air indefinitely. It also makes it possible to move while doing repairs after you finish fishing.
[Image: jci.png]

Fountain Fairy

It's possible to summon youkais over fountains.
[Image: Summon.png]

Random non-raid related bug

Magnet shell can cause monsters to temporarily disappear until the next turn if enough were magnetized ( Tested this in the arena ).
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3270#p3270 Wrote:Reikou » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 am[/url]"]Random non-raid related bug

Magnet shell can cause monsters to temporarily disappear until the next turn if enough were magnetized ( Tested this in the arena ).

It may be pulling into itself, as either Charge or OC for Magnet Shell says it pulls Magnetized enemies towards hit enemy. Kind of like what Advancing Flow was doing a while back.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
All of these should be corrected except the Butler. Going to mark this 'done', but can you give me more details on how you're talking to the Butler when he disappears?
There aren't many details I can give, I simply clicked where/around he was supposed to be and the conversation menu came up. I will check it again later.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3355#p3355 Wrote:Reikou » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:58 pm[/url]"]There aren't many details I can give, I simply clicked where/around he was supposed to be and the conversation menu came up. I will check it again later.

I remember Chaos said the same thing about Ashe and Hugo before on Skype. I'm not sure how he managed to find them while their visibility value wasn't supposed to show to players. But it seems like the Butler isn't the only NPC.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!