Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Que] New Item drops
[Image: 8def604e6ebdf41ee74f4491408c41f0.png]
The update notes say there are 4 new 10* and 3 new 9*s.

10* are The Bow, Tome and Dagger.

9* Are the Axe, fist and Guns.

According to Chaos the new Sword isn't even a 10* so that contradicts the update notes already. But why I am asking mostly is, is the fact that the tomes drop suspiciously often compared to the others that I almost suspect that you might have on accident put it on two of the mobs as a drop.

We have literally opend over 120 massive cores aswell now, each of the other 9* stars dropped atleast once, but the sword which kinda makes it even more suspicious.

Just asking to make sure that it's just bad luck on our end, or you actually might have made a little mistake while putting them in the loot table. The sword has been generally unfound so far. Aswell as the last 10*
I haven't found the Fist or the sword yet, I really think they are not in the drop pool right now, you can probably find them in chests but good luck with that.
I was able to acquire the new fist, and two of the new axes after opening 125 massive spatial cores that I had saved up.. No new 9* katana if it's supposed to be one.
I've also received several copies of the new tome and bow from the iceblood monsters, but no 10* katana if it's supposed to be a 10*.

I think something might've been messed up, too.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Okay it's confirmed that the katana in indeed a 9*, which means the update notes lied and the tyrants do not have a 10*?
With how long I have hunted for Tyrant's 10* either they are bugged to have some sorta glitched Drop rate chance, or it just isn't in the actual game. I have hunted way to many, and got nada to show for it.