Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mutato Potatoes [V2.00.9b]
Mutated Weaponry and Transformed weaponry (Grandovyn etc.) will have their special attacks changed according to the weapon they were transformed into, to explain:

Mutating a Tome into a Gun will cause it to gain Headshot as a special attack, instead of Book Smack, like it did previously.

Furthermore, after testing said Tome mutated into a Gun, headshot did not work entirely, fizzling out and providing no resulting hit check or damage.

This simply was only the case with headshot however, Skyshot/Slice/Slash/Palm Strike seem to be working correctly.

What I am asking here mostly is whether Headshot fizzling out is a bug or if Mutated Weaponry/Transformed weaponry is supposed to retain its old special attack like it did previously?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
To add onto this, Guns mutated into other weaponry gaining "Slash/Widespin/Multifront" etc. do not have these special attacks scale off of their weapon whatsoever.
This is intended, though Headshot not working for other hand is not. Any character files available where I can test this easily?
Spoops.slot2, I'm using a mutated Qinglongram.