Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beowulf
Alrighty bout time somebody revived this dead gear set. My suggestion. Revert Beowulf to its original passive where it double hits per strike... BUT... your second strike only deals 50% damage... why 50? Dagger dance exists when daggers scale crit way higher and it only does 20% in exchange for ANY dagger combo being usable including tessens... Bluebeo would be a permanent on your build if you want to double hit. I don't see a problem with it as at best you get 6 hits potentially if you can main and sub wulfs with a beo. We can all agree nobody likes the current weak kadouha effect on the set now, do they?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I believe Beowhulf set could really have a gimmick that makes the Martial Artist in question be able to use the same Kick skill twice, but the second use does less damage.

Imagine how cool it would be to kick someone across the map with Dense Thunder, then teleport over them and kick them again? Or a hugigantic flurry of kicks with Rapid Kick from Verglas?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Just make it something like Kick 13 from DMC4.

https://youtu.be/b8hD6PFejbA?t=168
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Hmm... How about, with the set equipped and no other weapon or shield, the kick changes?

An increase in its FP cost, but in return will also gets weapon scaling. Naturally, it will also benefit from other kick-boosting abilities, like pheonix talon, naturally.
Honestly, I'd be down for seeing a combination of these.
The "Kick" skill has weapon scaling added to it, but receives an increase in FP cost. Skills that are specifically kicks (Rapid Kick, Axe Kick, etc) get a secondary proc for 30% of the damage, as well as an additional activation if the effect can be resolved; this would stop a double Face Stomp from occurring, since the second Face Stomp would still require the target to be Knocked Down, which they were cured of during the first one.