Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone Dragon Bug
As we all know, stone dragon is one of the spells that can be refracted when cast into a voidgate. As we all know as well, refracted spells shoot out in the cardinal direction of the closest nearby enemy. However, when cast into a voidgate, a stone dragon will ALWAYS shoot out in the direction it was cast from, no matter where an enemy stands at. Example below:

V - Vgate
E - Enemy
C - Caster

---------------
--V-----------
V E V--------
---------------
C-------------
---------------
If a caster casts stone dragon straight ahead, the enemy should be hit by two stone dragons, from the northernmost voidgate, and the one at the east. However, as it stands in the game, the enemy will be hit by 0 stone dragons, as all of those refracted will shoot out north, missing their target completely.

This wouldn't be much of a problem if refracting itself wasn't made into pure shit with the recent changes, but come on...
This has been corrected.
I regret to inform you that the bug is still very much there.
Neus post_id=9 time=1415810768 user_id=2 Wrote:Also, extremely important; If I mark your topic as solved, and the game has not updated since, it means the bug IS NOT FIXED YET BUT WILL BE. It won't be fixed the minute I respond saying it's fixed; I have to upload a new version for that, and that usually means the weekly update. So verify that the game version number on the hub when you post the game is different before you run back here and tell me it isn't fixed yet. Got it? Good.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Ah, I appear to have missed that post, apologies - and thanks for the swift reply.