Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.08b] Tricky Serpent
It seems that on hits do not apply the right accuracy bonuses for the purposes of evasion checks, specifically to what I'm referring to is Snake Dancer.

I've brought this up before but due to a recent debug addition I've finally been able to test this out reliably and figure out the root on it, on hits like Serpent Strikes/Weapon On hits etc. seem to be missing A LOT of accuracy, which ends up causing my issue labelled before where on hits seem to never connect against a Snake Dancer.

Here is a screenshot of me performing a basic attack on a target with 100% accuracy, after hitting the Snake Dancer dodged the following 2 on-hits (Sharp Claws and Serpent Strikes) consistently, checking the debug info I was able to find this:

[Image: tFsnJmu.png]

To clarify, my weapon's accuracy is 87% and I do have additional 30 hit granted from Golden Eyes as well, the remaining 5 hit that seems to be missing is so trivial I couldn't be bothered to hunt it down.

It makes the most sense though, On-Hits making accuracy checks seem to be ignoring Weapon accuracy AND accuracy bonuses like Golden Eyes/etc.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Retest this and let me know the results.
I retested it to about the same results, same characters were used as well.

[Image: nZkf1DB.png]
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
This has been corrected.