Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Synchronized Mind [v2.30] [3/3]
The final report. For now. A two parter at that. Since both are related seemingly to Sync Mind overall. I can make them individual threads if you wish.

Sync Mind is carrying over some passives when you use Contract Uno/Tres. Installing is also allowing certain things with it to count for the inclusion of their unique numerical based benefits. Sync Mind is also functioning weirdly with Daisangen.

First. Certain Passives are carrying over through Contract Uno/Tres if you have Shapeshifter equipped. I don't know what on Shapeshifter is causing it, but it's the sole fact it was equipped considering I only had Grow Appendage at Level 1 and Plant Rejuv as my allocated skills.

[Image: HqLddEK.png]

As is seen here, I had Orbello with Contract Uno and Grow Appendage/Plant Rejuv. No innates. No passives. Fresh Class. Destiny Summoner. Bonder Main, Shapeshifter Sub.

I also have every Youkai in the game on my contract list, although they were properly unable to be summoned nor displayed their skills in my skills or magic list.

Yet, I have seen the following (just easy to determine rather than overall conclusive) apply to me while I had Contract Uno/Tres on:

Snowfall (From Snow Crow)
Fortune Feather (From Apus)
Ghost Sea's Burn Immunity (From Drowned Woman's Passive)
Asrai, Wawa, and Izabe's Fairy Ring Status resistance bonuses.
Regrowth (From Jack O' Lantern)
Snowshoes (From Yukionna)

There's probably others but worth looking into.

Secondly. Daisangen. 

[Image: obQiJuP.png]

With Contract Uno or even Contract Tres, so long as you have obtained them in general on your contracts list, even if not active, then you still get the buff gained. This seems to stand true if you utilize something such as a Vorso Verso to get them on the side and just not have the FAI to have them be active on your contracts list.

However, due to the wording, I can't confirm or deny if this is a bug so i'll leave that to your judgement. Similarly.

This seems to also be applying to 777 from Carbuncle. In the same exact way. If you have seven youkai total on your contracts list, even if you can't utilize them, then you can install Carbuncle to get the effect. I'm unsure if this also is intended or not.

[Image: j5TU2Aa.png]

Since the wording doesn't imply if the contracts must be active or not. So once again, up to your judgement.
That's all. Have fun.
Daisangan's wording implies that it should be active so long as the summoner has the skill and the youkai contracted, it probably doesn't matter if 2 of the 3 dragon's arent currently considered active, to my knowledge you still have to have at least one of the three dragons active so this sounds like an unintentional interaction with contract tres, but not necessarily a bug. As this would function even if had them as non-active youkai before, such as having 14 youkai when there's only 12 max 'active' slots.

The other stuff I haven't experienced myself but are no doubtless bugs if they should occur.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]