Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Ripostes
Ripostes with a gun don't add your SKI (or WIL if you're an MG.) to damage, just the base power of the gun.

I have a feeling this isn't intended.
Alternatively:

- "Repel" works with any weapon, and use Str as a modifier regardless of weapon, be it a gun or a tome.
- "Repel" is a phyical bash with the weapon, so the above makes sense, but then it still trigger's a Forgery's "Resonance?" Uh, what?
- "Hanging" is untested with guns, but still triggers Resonance with javelin type weapons because range.
- I also forget how "Banquet" works with these weapons, but I DO know that it's a melee range skill that triggers Resonance.

Anything with a non-melee weapon is pretty screwy with melee attacks. Which, as a statement on it's own, makes sense. But then you go like "Okay, so am I pistol whipping this guy, or using a concussive shot to knock it back, because it's acting kind of like BOTH."
*loud burp*
This isn't a bug. Guns and Riposte don't mix well, conceptually.
...Am I the only one who feels like swords and daggers should use STR or SKI, whichever is higher, to scale their damage?
I've always been a fan of weapon finesse as a concept, and being represented by something other than just crit chance.
Yes you are. Please don't bump bug reports unless the bug hasn't been fixed. This isn't a forum for discussion.