Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dullahan Access
Currently there are two classes that Dullahan have no access to because of their racial ability. Kensei, and Evoker. I personally don't like classes being limited to "you must be X race or not X race". So this is my suggestion.

When a Dullahan is unlocking Kensei or Evoker, it should bypass the Unarmored check and allow them to unlock the class.

Now, before people go raging about Evoker, here's a solution to Charge Mind. Make it so Charge Mind does not apply Soul Rage's effect. Done, that's taken care of. And to further clarify how Dullahan is Evoker Hard Mode; think of the fact you miss out on Evocation and Arcane Tattoo. On top of not having an form of FP reduction from Arcane Tattoo, you'll also pay an additional 5% FP to cast spells or Invoke, making it a very FP extensive class for that race.

Anyway, I'd like it if Dullahan had access to all classes and didn't run into these sort of problems, because it seems stupid that they can't use a certain type of class because they're treated as always wearing Heavy Armor, but other races can switch armors after unlocking them. And on top of that, it seems a bit unfair to limit classes like that too.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Pretty sure there's a second way to unlock both of those classes that may or may not involve being unarmored.
I've heard otherwise on OOC; and I don't know them to my knowledge, so it'd be great if we all knew and it can be put on the wiki. Currently it's really an inconvenience for this race.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
While Soul Rage can combo with Charge Mind, the constant FP usage and abysmal WIL growth counteracts any plus the Dullahan could get out of it.

Either way, there should be some alternative for unlocking these classes as a Dullahan. If there's any existing, alternate methods, now would be a good time to share them.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
You will be able to unlock Evoker and Kensei as a Dullahan in the next update; you won't have to do anything special, they just ignore the armor-type requirements (which means the whole requirement for Evoker).