Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.54b] Counterfeit chimeric eyes
Not sure how, but sometimes you can get 'counterfeit chimeric eyes' Those look like normal chimeric eyes, but are worthless (Normal chimeric eyes have a worth of 5). They also form a separate stack, which impairs crafting since the fake eye stack may be counted before the real eye stack. You can not destroy them, you can not trade them, you can only get rid of them by either crafting (if you have enough) or by unlocking a potential while having JUST ENOUGH counterfeit + real eyes for a unlock
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
These eyes are not exactly a bug, its because there are eyes you can obtain from treasure chests on the overworld (Like in Lorywell Crypts) that are meant to be untradeable/unsellable to prevent the free spawn from being abused exactly.

They still function and do not weigh anything either.
Yes but they are in different stacks which effs over crafting (crafting only counts ONE OF THE STACKS). And you cant delete them. And really, the free spawn isnt THAT big a deal, just have someone carry you into a raid to get more than enough for stuff. At this point i woulds actually prefer them to not drop from chests.
He's kind of right. A better system for treasure chests are them rewarding you with "Unknown Junk" which can be traded, once per character, once per item, with an NPC for a specific item from his shop rather than useless-for-crafting Chimeric Eyes which don't even have a form of identification to show that they cannot be used for XYZ.

Maybe rename them to 'Old Chimeric Eyes' like Old Fruit of Fluidity?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Oh yeah I had similar issue with some items I can't remember anymore.

Long story short, I had to sacrifice a bank account slot to drop it, cause it behaves awkwardly with crafting when I have it in my inventory.

Atleast let me throw them away >.<
(02-02-2022, 03:11 PM)Snake Wrote: He's kind of right. A better system for treasure chests are them rewarding you with "Unknown Junk" which can be traded, once per character, once per item, with an NPC for a specific item from his shop rather than useless-for-crafting Chimeric Eyes which don't even have a form of identification to show that they cannot be used for XYZ.

Maybe rename them to 'Old Chimeric Eyes' like Old Fruit of Fluidity?
The unknown junk is a decent idea, but the old chimeric eyes thing isnt, since they would still clog up crafting I think. unless you can delete them. then it would be fine.