Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.60b] Monster Spawn Rates
As per the Korvara update, monsters do not seem to be spawning fast enough to compensate for even just two full parties.
My suggestion being as simple as increasing the monster spawn rates to be more frequent, so that dungeons in Korvara can better accommodate for multiple parties.
You posted this in submissions-
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Actually, I feel like Sigrogana's side of the deal should be slowed down and Korvara should be upped, even if both are still the same game, it'd be better if the place where monster spawns are actually more than just 'fluff' in a dungeon should be more favored.

I'm all down to double or triple the spawn rate of things, or give us a certain dungeon event like the boss spawns, where the monsters disappear and the dungeon's type is swapped with random encounter spawning. (I.E, when you walk around back and forth and a monster encounter randomly happens).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
It would be cool to mayhaps see Korvaras dungeon get some Dungeon modifiers, maybe depending on Iahsus or just random.

Like crazy and stuff, or maybe new ones too. You need to kill less packs if each pack is bigger, and all that.

Also make bloodsoaked stack...I am serious >=O