Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrading guns: Shotgun failure.
I tried to upgrade my shotguns after seeing the new update and instantly hit a bug. Like all weapons that can be upgraded, you have the ability to upgrade the power. However, I have maxed out the upgrade of multi shotguns and they haven't added the power to the base power. As seen in Figure A and B

Figure A: Maxed out Shotgun with base 8 (because galdric reduces power by 2)
http://gyazo.com/4b7d8957df7d83f74d903afbb2dc8589

Figure B: Evidence of the maxed out shotgun
http://gyazo.com/7227346b8f2055e3e213e1fec1caf79f

I have tested this on multiple shotguns and it has produced the same result. In addition to this, I have had word that snipers also aren't applying the power to it, so this may be an issue for one shot guns because the power adds to autopistols just fine.
*Steals Raigen's hat.* "Woop! Now I am the cat in the hat!" *Looks down at her feet*"Or am I puss in boots?"-Lunette Katona

[Image: 4fe55e5a2d.png]
Is it possible this is just a display issue with the item description window? Have you checked to see if the damage has increased in battle?

EDIT: I found the issue and fixed it. As far as I can tell, it's only a display issue in the item description.
Unfortunately, I cannot tell you for certain whether it is just a display bug. however in battle it does say

Motherly Felidae: Prototype A (8 Power).

I will try and obtain two shotguns of the same power and compare an upgraded one with the un-upgraded version to see if there is a hidden power difference.

Until I post otherwise, we shall assume it has been fixed.

UPDATED: I can confirm it was a display error as seen with below.

Motherly Felidae: Floating Galdric Shotgun (8 Power)
Hit: redacted
Dmg: 33
Crit: redacted
Critical Hit! Motherly Felidae attacks Imperialist Arena Combatant with Floating Galdric Shotgun and hits them!
Imperialist Arena Combatant takes 124 Pierce damage.
Imperialist Arena Combatant takes 10 Wind damage.
Motherly Felidae's turn.
Motherly Felidae: Prototype A (8 Power)
Hit: redacted
Dmg: 33
Crit: redacted
Critical Hit! Motherly Felidae attacks Imperialist Arena Combatant with Prototype A and hits them!
Imperialist Arena Combatant takes 133 Pierce damage.
Imperialist Arena Combatant takes 10 Wind damage.
Motherly Felidae's turn.

As you can see, Prototype(Upgraded) does more pierce damage, indicating an increase in power.
*Steals Raigen's hat.* "Woop! Now I am the cat in the hat!" *Looks down at her feet*"Or am I puss in boots?"-Lunette Katona

[Image: 4fe55e5a2d.png]