Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item belted weapons over empty slots
When testing item belted daggers in conjunction with hot potato unequipping my main dagger I have discovered it won't in any case equip the belted dagger to the empty slot.

If your other weapon  is a tome in the sub slot and you select swap main, it will swap your subbed out tome anyway.

If your other weapon is in the main, you won't get an option swap sub.

this is a problem, I would prefer to just be able after hot potato'n my dagger away to be able to equip the dagger from my belt to an empty slot.
I'm having trouble following this report. Could you explain it again in a bit more detail as to what's happening versus expected behavior?
Okay so let's say I have an empty slot, either entered the battle empty or unequipped due to hot potato

If I use swap sub weapon, it will instead swap over the weapon I have main slot instead of the empty slot.

Same issue if the empty slot is the main slot and I have a sub weapon, " swap main " will swap out my sub weapon .

What I would like is if there is an empty slot, the swap would just equip it there.
Just to help clarify, but I'm 100% positive they mean that you can't item belt weapon swap something to an empty hand slot. For example:
1. Go into battle with no weapons equipped (have a weapon in item belt though)
2. Use swap weapon
3. You don't get to equip the weapon mid-battle.
EDIT: Added screenshots/GIFs.
[Image: 42bc09e1e8.png]
[Image: 2cff380f51.gif]
[Image: 34b2553933.png]
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Not sure this actually qualifies as a bug, since it's more of a feature request. The only confusing part is that the game lets you select the swap skill, even if you can't use it.
Plz add then. I'll shut up about katanas till 2023
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lolzytripd's post:
  • Fern
Being able to use 'swap weapon' and it deducting 3m and doing nothing should certainly be considered a bug.
I have absolutely nothing equipped, a shotgun in my item belt. . .It lets me use swap weapon.
3m is taken.
Nothing happens.

I still think it'd make sense that if you have NO weapon equipped you should be able to pull a weapon out into your hand, considering we even have a rogue skill for improvised weapons. But even barring that it certainly shouldn't be able to be used in a non functional manner.

That just becomes confusing, in my opinion. I was certainly confused. Felt like a bug to me when it happened.
"Hey, I used this move but nothing happened?" is what went through my mind.
[-] The following 1 user Likes renowner's post:
  • Poruku