Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intense Cold Too Cold
The status effect given by Intensify Cold lasts through battles. IE if you're beaten with the skill, the effect will still be there the next time you enter a battle.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Are you sure? I can't find anything that suggests that.
This might just be status ailments in general. I've been noticing in dungeons where I fought Barghests/Spatial Corrupters, that status ailments they give sometimes carry through fights.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1020#p1020 Wrote:Rendar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:55 pm[/url]"]This might just be status ailments in general. I've been noticing in dungeons where I fought Barghests/Spatial Corrupters, that status ailments they give sometimes carry through fights.

And let's not forget Lantern Bearers and their literally-eternal flame.
Eternal Flame for LBs is .always. active so long as it is equipped and you are main-classing LB.
Here are some screenshots.

[Image: CgzXaEq.png] Before battle

[Image: Q7c7q4A.png] In battle, after being hit by Intensify Cold

[Image: nNIacgK.png] After battle

[Image: EEaZjU6.png] At the beginning of next battle

Note: the duration didn't decrease between battles. It just took a while to actually end that fight.
Any other info you can give me? Like who you were battling? How the battle ended? Did you win or lose the battle? Etc.
I find that winning battles while poisoned/IC'd/burned, just in any manner, leaves the statuses on.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
While fighting in the arena, I often get stuck with 'Immobilized' for the first round of the next battle, if battle ended with the character afflicted by it.
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
I've tested multiple different ways. Win or lose, it stays. I first encountered the glitch after I fought a wyverntouched Evoker/verglas, then to test again I fought an MG/Evoker. I was beaten via ice and it remained. I was beaten by a bullet and it remained again.

But yes, I think the problem is just with status ailments in general. Though I've never started a battle with poison/burn still active after being beaten by it or before the infliction counter ends. The icons representing poison and such do remain under your character portrait, however.