Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Vampire] Spamvermists
Despite the changes to most healing skills to be useable only once per round, Silvermists is still useable twice per round.

While I personally don't have an issue with this due to the nature of Essence as a resource and the stat penalty incurred from doing so, I'm assuming this isn't intentional.

EDIT: Extra silvermists bug:

[Image: 060146c830804943835fa84fc9b612f7.png]

Lunar Lunatism doesn't end when Essence hits 0, only when enough turns have passed. Using Silvermists during Lunar Lunatism leads to... well... this.
*loud burp*
Whether it'll be changed is one thing, but it's actually not a bug. The update logs list skill adjustments by name, including adjustments made to healing skills. There's been no attempt to change Silvermists to only be usable once per round, so for now it's actually working as intended.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Yes, you're absolutely right; I'm reporting it simply since it seems like an oversight more than anything.
*loud burp*
Aid can be spammed 2/turn too.
Silvermists has a resource that has serious drawbacks to it, using it twice is an easy way to punish said vampire.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Good luck to the vampire who spams silvermists and dies in combat.
Have fun not misting. 8)
Silvermists is fine at multiple uses per round, it has significant drawbacks to using it that way. I fixed the bugs where you could go into negative essence and added a check when your blood changes to end Lunar Lunatism if it's 0.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11678#p11678 Wrote:Neus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:28 am[/url]"]Silvermists is fine at multiple uses per round, it has significant drawbacks to using it that way. I fixed the bugs where you could go into negative essence and added a check when your blood changes to end Lunar Lunatism if it's 0.

Fair enough. And I agree about the drawbacks.

I just felt people would get iffy about a Vamp's ability to heal twice in one turn, but it looks like we're all in agreement that the drawbacks balance it out.
*loud burp*