Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crane Hop -Teleport
I noticed that crane hop bypasses Watchful Eye. I would argue since Crane Hop "is so simple", it should still be able to be seen...especially if they just jump over you.

Plus, in the same class they have the option to teleport anyway but at the cost of 4 m to bypass watchful instead of 1.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
There's a lot of things that it doesn't watch, I'll name off quite a few.

Crane hop
Rabbit Leap
Winged Serpent
Sidecut/Sillcut/Aliagmato
Chaser
Wild Ride.

Things it does watch?
Movement.
Parting Shot (This doesn't even count though, you can't get behind someone or to their side with parting shot for it to matter.)
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Oh lord... well. that's. Okay.I don't know what to say. Feel like that'd involve a lot of re-codiing.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
Wouldn't require much since they all use the same movement procedure, but it might cause some odd interactions, since these are 'teleports' and not 'steps'. It could be adjusted to follow it if the new location is also in your line of sight, at least.
Could change the movements mentioned to the same movement procedure as parting shot if that helps, but have them not trigger stuff like cinder tiles?

I think it'd be pointless if it followed the movements only arriving in your line of sight.
Watchful eye seems to be useless in most cases, by the looks of it, making it a waste of space. There's plenty ways to avoid it, even without these moves.
And yes, I agree with Spo, it'd be..pretty pointless were it only in line of sight.
Well, I changed it to follow Crane Hop and Rabbit Leap. Not sure about the others, since they're supposed to be 'faster' ones.
Ahhh fair enough, thank you.