[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Considering the average-ish is 40~50 Element ATK, sure why not. +1
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
I think Raging Flame is in a decent spot already. It's free damage every turn, which does not lower momentum upon hitting a resistance. The main appeal isn't the damage, but the plentiful utility it provides in keeping downed players on the ground as well as triggering a few other abilities. (Such as Cobra.)

If it must change, 50% of your given elemental attack is too much, in my opinion.
I think 25% could be viable, it is a per-turn effect.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
It's 50% every round-start that is lowered by elemental resist and magic resist. 80 fire attack with salamander would end up being 40... minus everything else (and magic armour buffs). I'd say 50% is perfectly reasonable and that 25% would do next to literally nothing.
What Rendar said.
I've put the numbers in account. The only change will be that it will be an 'average' of 25-30 damage (50 damage if you manage to get 100 Elemental ATK! When stats are softcapped at 45, good luck with this gimmick, son.) instead of 10, that doesn't go through Elemental Resistances, only %RES. ''Omg pls nerf this 'unresistable' dmg!1!one'' already? This hasn't even been added yet, calm down.

Remember Lingering Damage? It does 52 physical slash damage at the end of the round, ignores DEF, nobody complained but me in the end, why now? Also remember that it has been implemented in a class that doesn't have any sense to recieve DoT, because Evokers are supposed to burst. LBs and Hexers are DoT based. Why not put a below-decent DoT where it's supposed to be?

Besides, Lantern Bearer alone in general is not strong, and is rarely being used lately. As if everyone will be using them out of nowere just because it got a single passive adapted to the GR's way of scaling.
I've said my piece, it's damage does not go vs RES currently, and having it be 50% would be ridiculous.

25% or it doesn't need a buff at all imo.
25% would be more of a nerf than anything else.

Given the average for HP values, as well as Lantern Bearer's higher value in more passive effects, such as DoT, I think that a (Rank*10)% Elemental ATK value for Raging Flame would not be stepping over any boundaries.

Besides, we've already seen Elemental Augment get a huge buff, and it can do far, far worse than anything that the suggested version of Raging Flame could mount up. The line's already been crossed, and the world hasn't come to an end because of it.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"Chaos" Wrote:25% would be more of a nerf than anything else.

Given the average for HP values, as well as Lantern Bearer's higher value in more passive effects, such as DoT, I think that a (Rank*10)% Elemental ATK value for Raging Flame would not be stepping over any boundaries.

Besides, we've already seen Elemental Augment get a huge buff, and it can do far, far worse than anything that the suggested version of Raging Flame could mount up. The line's already been crossed, and the world hasn't come to an end because of it.

Elemental augment is not a on-round effect that is unresistable.

25% is not a nerf, its a buff after 40 elemental attack, which spoiler warning, is extremely easy to achieve.

again its an on round effect that prevents people from getting up from die hard.

Cause it's like, elemental damage can stack up to some pretty outragous numbers under the right conditions, I've seen someone stack over 100+ ice damage before, now imagine taking 50 ice damage per turn, in a HUGE AoE around you, not some lingering type effect that requires a luck based status check.

I'd rather see it's base damage increase, that way we don't end up with ridiculous setups like that, I do agree the skill needs a little bit of love but 50% is not the way to go, logically speaking it can only create disaster.

So yeah, 25% is fine, that or increasing it's base damage since that's the apparent issue, That's my final say.
Sure, increase the damage to flat 50 then.