Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extra slots For free?
At the moment everyone or almost everyone seems to have five extra skill slots for free, unsure if this is a bug or intended.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Yeah no I'm very certain this is related to literally everyone being a destiny rogue atm. (or at least classified as one, and able to go up to lvl 50)
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I'm already Destiny on my character, so this isn't affecting me. Hopefully this is true for other Destiny characters, might give some leeway into figuring out what's happening.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Can confirm, everyone is currently a destiny rogue, so destiny'd characters don't see a difference.
"Spoops" Wrote:Yeah no I'm very certain this is related to literally everyone being a destiny rogue atm. (or at least classified as one, and able to go up to lvl 50)

What?
"Neus" Wrote:
"Spoops" Wrote:Yeah no I'm very certain this is related to literally everyone being a destiny rogue atm. (or at least classified as one, and able to go up to lvl 50)

What?

There's a bug currently that has resulted in everyone getting skill slots and SP as if they were destiny rogues. People who are destiny'd can't level up as if they were. Something got flipped, is what he means.