Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bust it all! [Buster Cannon tweaks]
Buster Cannon currently reduces your DEF to 0, this can be unfair to earth mages as it completely erases earth ATK, can we have it so that Buster Cannon reduces 100% of your Phys.DR instead of 100% of your DEF? To maintain earth ATK instead of erasing it completely.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Considering we changed how certain Skills interacted with each other to prevent 100% Phys. DR being achievable I don't understand why 0% on an opposing player/mob should be possible (since we're on the topic of Buster Cannon).

I can see somewhat of a reason why you would want the magic strength not to be nullified but I would consider that to be the risk of facing a (somewhat) broken Skill with an offense that you decide to piggyback on a Defensive stat.

Overall, I'm partial to whether or not Buster Cannon should affect Earth Magic Damage but I think it's safe to say there are more needed 'tweaks' that need to be made to it aside from what was mentioned in the OP.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
It would be good if stat reduction/buffs didn't affect elemental attack at all.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think it should only reduce Phys DR granted by Defense, to avoid this being even more of a free damage stack.

But I also think it should treat the enemy as being Guard Broken, therefore negating their Parry skills for the duration.
"Soapy" Wrote:I think it should only reduce Phys DR granted by Defense, to avoid this being even more of a free damage stack.

But I also think it should treat the enemy as being Guard Broken, therefore negating their Parry skills for the duration.

I would imagine Guard Break would be somewhat redundant, considering Stalemate is tied into Defence (and betting it's affected by it). Although the argument could still be out for Eviter I suppose, but it doesn't negate the entire damage instance and is tied into another Skill (Protection from Arrows) depending on which method of attack the Arbalest is currently using.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Okay.
"Neus" Wrote:Okay.

Okay to what specifically? The OP, comments made there-after, all of the above???
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy