Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-Crafting
Can we please get Multi-crafting to be a thing.

I don't want to stand here for 5+ minutes making 50 of one item. (Even more if I decide to just automate it with a macro recorder and just go AFK to do other shit)

Crafting is tedious, boring, and all around annoying. Multi-crafting could be done in batches of 25, could even require mental stamina. Who knows.
On second thought, you don't even have to let us craft items in batches.

Just adding a queue or something so that we don't have to do Click create > Spacebar > wait 5-7 seconds > space bar > Repeat would be LOVELY
The only problems I could see with this are when it comes to smithing, since that requires selected materials as well. Tailoring too, as little as that's used. I don't know what else falls under that. Those would certainly not need batch/queue anyway, aside from grinding.

I'd prefer the queue, since you know. I don't want to have to gather materials for exactly 25 (or any other number) of an item just to not have to sit there and click craft 24 or less (or whatever number or less) times.

+1 to this.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
Doesn't war games have this system where you click a certain unit in a barrack multiple times, and they're queued to be made as you wait?

+1 to this, might be simple to make, I guess? Maybe limit it to 10-15 in the queue at once, so it's not so risky to do so near reboots.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This might be a problem to crafts that are higher than your Skill Level. (Fugu Katsu/Sashimi, I'm looking at you.)
So why not do something similar to Final Fantasy XIV and make 'Quick-Crafting' that are only available when you're in the same level as the recipe?
Other than that, I'm all for this.