Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enchantment Suggestions/Ideas
An old document I made a while back that I'd like to post mostly even if the ideas may not make it in, I've made a few enchantment ideas for potential implementation, without further ado:

Weapons:
(Catalyst) Apple Blossom Petal:
(weapon name) of Zen - Lowers monster spawns in encounters, increases convert and show mercy's success chance. (Opposite of Bloodsoaked effect, minimum is 1 monster.)

Frozen Fangs (Dropped by Fenrirbus):
Bittering - Weapon: Applies or worsens Celcius 1LV on-hit (Up to LV5 max), attacks against targets already inflicted with Celcius take WPN Power + 100% Ice ATK Unresistable magic damage. (Can occur only once a round)

Torso:

Golden Wax:
Avalon (King's) - Taking damage that would reduce you below 10% Health grants you a shield equal to 30% of your maximum HP for 1 round, this shield activates before taking damage and can occur once every 10 rounds. (Similar to Jarmor it doesn't mitigate damage)

Frozen Fangs (Dropped by Fenrirbus):
Bittering - Torso: at the start of the round, inflicts enemies in 2 range are inflicted with Celcius LV3

Gloves:

Alterjewel/Aquajewel/Fulgarjewel/Acidjewel/Cacojewel - All as you would expect from the -jewel line of enchantments

Accessories:

Golden Thread:
Miser's - Increases Murai gain from the end of a fight by 10% (Stacks)

Challenger's Note:
Hunter's - Increases miniboss spawn rate by 20% (Stacks)

Masking Gland:
Enshrouding - Increases flee chance by 15% (Stacks)
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Perdition
I feel like a 1 round shield is too weak as far as Avalon goes. I think something like removing a round stipulation on the shield BUT having it naturally decay by 5-10% every round on its own would be good enough. Overall, I like the idea and it's much more interesting than just slapping on regen because you don't need anything else on your weapon.

The accessory enchants are pretty good ideas too, best to focus on utility enchants for accessories rather than anything directly related to character strength imo. A revamp of curses would be good too, and also imo, more pressing than enchants because curses in large are terrible. But these are good.