Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maril's Makin' Money
Hurray for alliteration. Onto more serious matters.

I had an idea to pool more of a money sink and bring populace to Law's End. I thought it'd be nice to have Maril's shop reset a little bit more often than once every in game day (6 - 8 hours), and instead, change every six in game hours (about 30 minutes).

Why?

First thing like I said. People have more reason to go to Law's End.
If someone buys out the shop (depending on the items), it allows other players to have the possibility of getting some. Even increasing the number of items won't help too much if someone decides to buy the shop out (which is entirely possible); so refreshing it more often allows for items a tad more commonly.
Adds a little more variety to the shop in case there's nothing you like the first few times.
Money sink.

But yes, this shop would probably get visited a bit more, as well as Law's End, and this idea would be nice to have.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Sounds like a decent enough idea for the reason of people buying out items, on the other hand, increases chance people find their lost shit by just buying out repeatedly (Or standing there long enough?), making the penalty less of a problem. Sounds like something that only people that spend most of their time there would benefit from.

As for the whole more of a reason for people to visit Laws End, it already has frequent visits because of Qwarence or however you spell the poor sods name...and well, because it's a special snowflake of a town. (Lawless and all.) so I don't see how is that necesary. It's far more frequented than Tannis and Oniga combined.
Isn't Maril the one that like. Sells you random shit, not lost junk?
I thought both sell lost junk.
Nope. One sells random junk < Maril >, the other sells stuff that people have lost upon death.
My bad, then!

Then yeah, I guess there ain't a problem with that. Not that it will increase how many people frequent the place anyway, but I guess there isn't a reason not to.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4830#p4830 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:11 pm[/url]"]Then yeah, I guess there ain't a problem with that. Not that it will increase how many people frequent the place anyway, but I guess there isn't a reason not to.

It's a little iffy, but since Mrail produces random items, you can find stuff that's generally hard to find in dungeons (not because of star ratings, but because of the mass of loot table), and some enchantments you might need off a certain weapon. Along with some other little trinkets to break down for crafting. So, it'd help frequency, somewhat at least.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!