Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equal Sparring Rights
I think every nation should have a dedicated sparring area with an inn npc. It's such an important part of the game in my opinion, allowing people to have fun with pvp casually.

Geladyne: Good
Vale: Good
Meiaquar: Sparring area but no inn
Telegrad: Sparring area but no inn
Duyuei: ???

No need for map requests for this imo, it's downright important on an ooc level
[-] The following 1 user Likes Poruku's post:
  • caliaca
There is absolutely a need for map requests. You can't just put a sparring map in and not expect it to be disruptive. Places like Duyuei have certain laws, etc.

Having a place to casually spar is not an OOC need. If people want to spar, they'll find a way, but it's not something everyone needs to be handed, especially when people are ICly working towards it. Let them work towards it, and not just drop it because "OOC need", because it's not one. It's a want.

Now, putting innkeepers in the designated sparring areas that exist I agree with. Geladyne got special treatment on that front, so honestly that only seems fair. Enable that for other nations, too.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Alright I admit I was wrong and you're entirely correct.

Having inn npcs is really the important part here
This is something you map request, we can request Dev to make NPCs in these areas. If you make a map request for them, I can spruce up Telegrad's sparring area a bit anyway, my character even ICly tends to those grounds.
Duyuei in particular has an arena in the making, so that's at least cleaned.

Telegrad has the training field next to the Duke's House, which might need an inn NPC at best.

Meiaquar lmao.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]