Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.87 v2] All Is Fair
This seems to be a reoccurring bug, or at least one that had gone dormant having resurfaced a few patches ago. But it seems like overtime, most if not all tile effects or mapwide effects that are used by enemies will become neutral if said enemy has been defeated and removed from the battlemap.

This used to be the case solely for tile effects but recently I've been seeing it happen for the Snakeman Pariah's spirit pain. I'm not sure if THAT is intentional but I'm fairly certain the tile effect problem isn't.

I don't have many screenshots on hand of every occurrence but off my word things like Cinder tiles, Poison pools and the new Shadow Omega's Omega Pit are hitting things they shouldn't be hitting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

These will need specific instances reported since the way it determines enemy effects has changed due to a past fix. In the case of Shadow Moshes and Spirit Pain, it's been corrected.

As far as I'm aware Cinders and Poison Pools shouldn't have the same issue, but if you can replicate a bug with them then please make a separate bug report with details.