Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff Omina and Muridae
I just think it would be great to buff what I see as the two weakest races in the game at the current moment.

Omina isn't terrible, but its racials are just nothing great. The luck drain passive is neat, but the active skills are pretty weak. But I think what makes Omina into an actually bad race is the stat spread: You have 4 4 2 for damage stats, you have 4 luc, 4 vit, and 4 san, you have 2 faith for some reason, and you have 2 2 for defense stats. The only good part of Omina's stats is 7 celerity. SKI is average at 5. I think we should really take out the faith and san and put that into luck and guile. They could do with having less strength as well. I don't understand how Omina, the black cat race, has more strength than guile. Genuinely feels like one of the most underwhelming stat spreads in the game, with no real direction apart from being good as evade. On top of this, Omina racials could use a slight buff overall. I think the red misfortune especially should be changed to be something useful.

Omina racial stats
[Image: 04f1f4ccfe9c61d5ff29f975d85f5e0b.png]

Muridae has the much more fundamental issue of having no good racials. All of the Muridae racial skills are meh to useless. Their stats are okay, with a nice 8 CEL, but there's really no reason to play muridae over something like a felidae where you get the same move bonus and also a bunch of stats. The muridae instinct is really the part that could use some work. It's too finnicky and difficult to make use of, not to mention it's useless in pvp. I think making racial skills that are made exclusively for pve is not a good idea, I mean that's the most fundamental core of the character, it should be focused on your actual combat effectiveness. Things that increase drop rate and such should be found in traits imo.

So I think Muridae instinct should be changed to something that is reliable and useful, and the whole "stealing things for drop rate" mechanic should be relegated to traits.

Muridae racial stats Honestly looks like a straight up upgrade to Omina lol
[Image: b7e7558831725166c75272ef7f8c33b7.png]

Felidae, very similar unless you're using will....
[Image: 272d4af3e72fe16f8fa9a92aec84d696.png]
I think the solution is still to let any race substitute one of the human stat spreads in ( excluding apt)
[-] The following 2 users Like Lolzytripd's post:
  • Poruku, Sawrock
That'd be nice, but stats aren't the only issue here. At least it would make omina better
Here I was thinking you meant their skills, damn, disappoint.

I retract my ideas to give them busted racials to compensate those trash stats.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]