Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopkeeper Suggestions
I recently set up a Shopkeeper for selling weapon parts and I've had a few little gripes about it.

First, if I ran out of an item, I couldn't reorganize it easily so the shop would look neat.

For instance, I ran out of Razor Blades which were the first item in my shop, adding new ones just puts them at the bottom but then they aren't mixed in with the other sword parts I was selling, so if I want to make it organized, I'd have to remove all the other parts and put them all back which is a big pain.

Secondly, when you add new items with an already existing one in it, they won't stack.

For instance, I'm running low on Onigan Hilts but if I just add new ones, they'll appear at the bottom rather than stack with the other ones. And I think it's silly to have two stacks of the same item being sold for the same amount.

So I think it would be helpful if we had a way to:

- Organize the shopkeeper's wares with some sort of manual sorting.

- Restock existing items like being able to click on the particular item and add a certain number of that item like how you click on the particular item and remove a certain number of the item.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
I bet you thought I'd just ignore this post.

I made the following adjustments for next update;
  • You can click the number position of the listing (now displayed to the left of the item name) to select the position of the item yourself.
  • If you add a stackable item to your shop, if another stackable item of the same type is already in it, and the price is the same as the one you entered, it will just add to the existing listing instead of making a new one.