Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not everything portable.
So the description of the Automated Housekeeper is that you can apply anything portable to it. I naturally went Yay Dev added in house mirrors finally. But it turns out that list does not include portable mirrors, once again(See The "Placeable Mirrors" topic) you can make them cost 100 Murai but it would be nice to have that feature in player houses. So can you try to do something with that? Please.
1,000 Counts of 27.
I agree that this should be a thing.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
I've updated the description to exclude the mirror. I'll have to revisit this idea at another point in the future, but it won't be very soon.
So, I had a thought on this earlier, but would you consider it satisfactory if the housekeeper itself gained a conversation option that worked like an inn, but opened the vanity mirror interface, maybe at a reduced cost?
Sure, yeah.
It'll be a little strange to ask a friend for 25-50 bucks, so you can change your clothing in their house, but it is a lot better than walking all the way to Dormeho or trading your mirror to everyone.
[Image: 728daabd1d06463d4458817a55e80d3f09da5d88.gif]
            "Nothing good ever comes of her laughter. And she's always laughing."
[Image: ae1249ba537fe4f2c0b55eeb8655f8744028e0f7.gif]
You will be able to in the next update then.