Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just A Bit More...
Could there be a three to five minute timer after leaving a BDP for it to despawn? Currently, if no one is in it and the world does its hourly swap, then it just disappears.

In my case, I had to go get repairs, and as soon as I left the BDP, it disappeared. Seven floors of a 55 Spacey, and no chance to even see the core yet, all because I walked out at the last second. Cry
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
It will only despawn in this way if the boss core has been defeated or if the dungeon has been 'alive' a while. Since this is a necessary function, I don't see many ways to extend it that make sense; increasing the lifespan of the dungeon by 1 in-game hour when it generates a new floor is the only one I can think of at the moment.

It's usually a better idea to carry things like repair powders and such so you don't have to leave the dungeon.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9695#p9695 Wrote:Mivereous » Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:22 pm[/url]"]Could there be a three to five minute timer after leaving a BDP for it to despawn? Currently, if no one is in it and the world does its hourly swap, then it just disappears.

In my case, I had to go get repairs, and as soon as I left the BDP, it disappeared. Seven floors of a 55 Spacey, and no chance to even see the core yet, all because I walked out at the last second. Cry

And people accuse me of "being anti-system" for not wanting to leave for myriad purposes, from changing classes just to level up, to absolutely needing to use an inn because Youkai are absolute garbage for BDPs since their FP is gone in 2 battles and if you're not a GS the only way to revive them is an item you need to randomly find in chests.

It's nice to see at least ONE person agreeing that BDP despawning like that can cost literally hours of progress.
*loud burp*
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9703#p9703 Wrote:Neus » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:38 pm[/url]"]It will only despawn in this way if the boss core has been defeated or if the dungeon has been 'alive' a while. Since this is a necessary function, I don't see many ways to extend it that make sense; increasing the lifespan of the dungeon by 1 in-game hour when it generates a new floor is the only one I can think of at the moment.

It's usually a better idea to carry things like repair powders and such so you don't have to leave the dungeon.

Worth trying out, I'd think, thanks.

Yeah, I'd left because Jammer Caverns don't have Etherium (preference for iron/ash wood, and all) and I had just ran out of Repair Powder.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."