Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somatic and Verbal Spells
Reducing movement is avaible to...MG and Lilus embrace. Is there anything else at all?
I don't really see a single reason why this should be included. You mention invocations being telegraphed to opponent. Why in the world would that ever be a problem. Range is practicaly the same for most things and if them knowing what you cast ruins your plan, then you aren't a very smart person. Every status effect, attack, damage type is displayed. Why shouldn't this.
As it stands this looks like a pretty redundant suggestion, tweaking lore(Maybe ? Who knows.) And just making mages even stronger. Something they don't really need. (If they're smart, right.)
Not even once have I heard someone that plays the game complain about people knowing what you're going to do. Because you can pretty much predict what they will do with enough knowledge of the game and its classes.
Examples :
Oh boy. Charge weapon. Indubitably they will use /Basic attack/.
Charge Mind? This will hurt.
HDSW? Hide your waifus, tornado/something else (Matters positioning) is coming.
BoI? Ah. I shouldn't attack right now, because I can't break it. Better do something better.
Western wind? So he'll be rushing for me soon, alright.

Predictability was never a problem. If by some slim chance I'm wrong in this, it's not a problem of mage, but whole game. HP, status effects, FP, Movement tiles.

Messages In This Thread