Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paladin Class!
"Tanky classes don't synergize well with curates."
- Gives 20% Str (Same as ghosts, which no one levels as because 20% str sucks) AND 0% Will, which is the exact reason BK/Curate isn't very good.

I don't understand this reasoning. And looking at the skillset, I'm seeing far, FAR more "holy smite" than "support." Str + Fai may seem fair for low growths, but I've managed to get 85-is Faith and 50-ish Strength on a bonder/priest before (Level 60 Izabe install, Max affinity, Str/Wil boosting equipment, and some decent RNG luck,), and you know people would certainly abuse this kind of setup for raw "Smite and Cleave" abuse. (Or in my case, Blessed River Sword + God Rod Kel spam. I am such a jerk sometimes.)

My opinion: Due to the curate support, lower Vit to 30% and Def/Res to 25%, and use these stats to raise Str and Faith's growth by 10 each. To compensate for this loss of defensive stats, implement a passive that allows Faith to be used in place of Will for Curate spells, to give them some sustain instead of just raw defenses. And, instead of making attacks Str + Fai, primarily make them one or the other (for Physical or magical attacks respectively) This will allow some interesting mixed builds, such as subbing hexer for more defenses, Priest for more faith boosting, Bonder for more offense overall, etc.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread